Thursday, April 11, 2013

Where have I been?!

This poor blog! I didn't mean to abandon it. I've just been a little busy. Here's what I've been up to:

I officially have decided to change my major. I will no long be pursing a degree in music education, rather, in broadcasting and cinematic arts so I can hopefully work in the film industry!

I hit 250 subscribers on YouTube today!

I've gained a massive Adventure Time obsession.

Unfortunately, my beautiful Emiko passed away in my arms on March 3rd.
She was an old girl, but I still feel like the time I had with her was too short.

I've made lots of cool stuff. :3

And I built LEGO structures in my dormitory on the weekends when everyone else went out and partied.

That's about it. That, and classes, and of course, Dungeons and Dragons. Oh! I also started a couple Tumblr blogs- one for DnD and one for random stuff. And as for the blog, I'd like to start doing weekly things with it. Hmmm... XD


-Until next time,

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Im horrible at this because i've never used this before, and i wanted to like pm you but i don't know howwww. i was just trying to catch you hopefully before you got off because I wanted to cheer you up before you go to sleep. ;A;

    YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING PERSON *U*
    I WANT YOU TO KNOW YOU ARE CREATIVE AND KIND AND FUNNY! ;u;

    If you ever need someone to talk to, my skype is Aspyluff ;u;
    ((this is aspyluff from DA.... aka Jennifer))

    ReplyDelete
  2. very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article. Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this post; very, very helpful. Wishing you blessings and health.

    ReplyDelete