Sunday, July 15, 2012

I'll be the Princess, and you be Mario.

 
I have this friend that I'm pretty close to. We pretty much spend every day together, and he's amazing. I wanted to make him something cool to remind him how important our friendship is.

What I used:

Clear Shrinky Dink Paper
Cord
Skinny Black Sharpie
Colored Pencils

This template, printed out on a piece of letter size paper:  Link
The circle has a circumference of about two and half inches.

Tools:

Oven
Cookie Sheet
Sand Paper
Scissors
Hole Punch

The process is really quite simple. Sand the clear shrinky dink paper in a cross hatch pattern. Place the shrinky dink paper on top of the pattern, and trace Mario and Peach with the sharpie. Color them in anyway you want. Cut out the circle, punch a few holes in the top, and stick it in the oven according to the directions on the package. (Most Commonly: Bake for 1 to 3 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit) Let it cool and tie your cord on it. Ta-da!


I am very happy with how these turned out. I think he is very happy with them, too. [=

No comments:

Post a Comment