Friday, July 6, 2012

Team Rocket Grunts, UNITE!

A couple weeks ago, my Team Tom Hanks friends and I ventured to one of the annual cons in our area.


I think I can speak for everyone when I say it was an absolute blast.


I mean, we ran around all day screaming "TEAM ROCKET'S BLASTING OFF AGAIN!". How couldn't it be an absolute blast?

Besides being a group of good looking people who love the Beatles, my friends are also crazy talented. HatakeSage has insane photoshop skills- she makes the most adorable icons and designs. She was featured earlier this year on my blog: link! Check out her DA page: HatakeSage's DA. Tsukuyomi is amazing at writing! She has a couple of works on her DA page: rotXinXpieces' DA but she posts a lot of her stuff on Wattpad: rotXinXpieces' Wattpad. Tatsu has a tumblr, and she has created a collection of some of the funniest and coolest pictures and GIFs. Be sure to follow her: Tatsu's Tumblr.  

No comments:

Post a Comment