Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Best Macaroni and Cheese Ever.

Those of you who know me, know that I am not exactly "skilled" in the culinary arts. This is a super easy recipe for some awesome macaroni and cheese. I made it last night and I ate a ton of it well I played Warcraft.
Ingredients:
4 ounces of Velveeta Cheese
4 ounces of Colby-Jack Cheese
½ Teaspoon of Onion Powder
½ Teaspoon of Salt
¼ Teaspoon of Pepper
2 Cups of Noodles
1 and 1/3 Cups of Milk
¼ Cups of Flour
¼ Cup of Butter

1. Get some water boiling and make the noodles by following the directions on the package.

2. Melt butter in microwave. Stir in onion powder, salt, pepper, and flour.

3. Heat the milk up in the microwave, not so it boils, but just so it’s not cold. Milk that is too cold with cause the butter to stiffen.

4. Stir the milk in, and stick the mixture in the microwave for one minute. Take it out, stir it, and stick it back in the microwave for a minute.

5. Repeat until it begins to thicken.

6.Then add the cheese. Microwave for a minute or until melted.

7. Stir in the noodles.

8. If you want, you can eat it like this. Or, I like to put it in a glass pan and stick it in the oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.

I think the recipe original came from a Betty Crocker cookbook. It’s one of my favorite meals! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment