Sunday, February 19, 2012

Maybe it's best.

Alright- so a less nerdy, more serious topic today. I'm sorry this is not what I normally do, but I really want to show people more of my photography. I promise I'll get back to the good stuff in the next few days. I'd really appreciate it if you'd check this out:

As a photographer, it’s always been my goal to capture people’s emotions. The happy, the sad, the laughter, the tears. But it’s rare to turn the camera on myself. I express myself through others and objects, but it’s not often that I become the subject of my own work.

Art is for reflection- being able to look at a piece of work, and understanding something about yourself that you never saw before. I usually don’t obsess over a piece of my work. Maybe it’s just because this concept has been floating around in my head for a while, but I take so much from this.

As usual, I am open to all comments and criticisms, and I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. looks like me just after the teacher has given me the math test.. .. nice photography

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe- yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what I look like during calculus. The teacher might as well be speaking Chinese! And thanks (=

      Delete