Saturday, February 11, 2012

For The Horde!!!


I decided I need a new school bag. So I thought I'd get something to show of my political faction in World of Warcraft.


 (Hehe- I look super cheesy. It was really cold outside and I had no desire to retake the shot. XD)

I started with a bag I got at a thrift store for a dollar. My original plan was to sew a Pac-Man design that I cross-stitched on it, but the Pac-Man design was too wide.


I gathered some material, found a template, and sketched up a design that I liked.

  I got my template from here. Thanks, disposableusername!



 I painted the background first, then I used heat-n-bond to attach the insignia.


The most difficult part was sewing it to the front of the bag. My machine handled it well, but I was worried it was going to be too thick.

I am super happy with how this turned out. Now I'll be going to school in style. XD *Happy Dance*

4 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG !! a HORDE !! no wait FOR THE ALLIANCE !!!!!!!!! :D havent played in like 5 months whats your server ? and do you own an ally ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. >.< XD I am playing in Akama. And no- I currently do not have an Ally. Maybe I should make one soon? I love my blood elf too much. XD

      Delete
    2. I have a draenei warrior tank on Khaz modan, my blood elf is lvl 5 ...

      Delete
    3. I just made an Alliance character this week. I haven't been able to pay for my account, but I've been itching to play, so I made a starter account and created a Night Elf.

      Delete