Monday, February 27, 2012

If you're gonna spew, spew into this.

Okay, so not Ferris Bueller, but Wayne's World. XD

You've guessed it. I'm home sick today. I know I haven't posted anything lately, but honestly, I just don't feel up to it today. I've been scrambling around lately with music auditions and this sickness snuck up on me.

Things I do on a sick day:

World of Warcraft
Just because I don't feel up to running around in the "real" world doesn't mean that I don't feel up to running around in Azeroth. Plus, spending a little time leveling up can make anyone feel better.
Photo Cred: Personal Screen Shot

Television
  The most ridiculous television programs are show during the day. All the normal channels are boring, and then this MTV, "Music Television", is just crazy. Earlier, I watched an MTV show about parents who picked out new dates for their children because they didn't like their current boy/girlfriends. Now I'm watching Teen Mom. Ridiculous stuff.
Photo Cred: Link

Crackers
I'll admit- crackers are one of my favorites parts of being sick. I mean, how many parts of being sick are "good"? It's nice to just sit in front of a television and eat a cracker. Right now, my stomach isn't so happy with the crackers I ate. So maybe not my favorite part of being sick.
Photo Cred: Link

 I'll post something interesting soon! Once I feel better... which will hopefully be soon. Sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment